Translate

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Rough Design from Janine Crowe - Thank you Janine!

i Everyone,

So here is a rough draft for the Community Garden, sorry it took until now. It's just to give some idea for what it can look like when we start building it. Everything can be tweaked, if I forgot anything we can add it or if something doesn't look right we can either adjust it or take it out. I know someone needed this to show it to people, but I don't know who. Can someone send it to the appropriate people for me, I would greatly appreciate that. I definitely hope its not to late for them to get it. If your having a hard time getting it or seeing it, just let me know. I know that some areas might look like they don't have color, but it's suppose to be orange. Around the fence line, around the pergola area and in the front around to the side. 

Thank you,

Janine



No comments:

Post a Comment