Translate

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Welcome to the Acadia Community Garden Blog

It was wonderful to see familiar faces and meet new ones.   If you need help understanding how a blog works, please let me know and I will be happy to show you the little I know. I have been on a steep learning curve.

Here is our blog.  It is by email invitation only.  Everyone attending meetings is welcome to become a reader.  If you are interested in also being an administrator, let me know and I can add you.  Readers can comment, and administrators can upload pictures, etc.  The Facebook is a public site and can lead people that are interested to our meetings.

If you are not comfortable with the blog technology, but have info you would like uploaded, just contact me or any other administrator to upload.

This is a respectful forum for us to share ideas, planning, and keep our enthusiasm going!

Geoff and I found one of the community gardens by the Holy Cross Hospital and we will stop by to take pics soon.

all the best,

Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment